06-05-2015 ప్రతిపాదిత సమ్మె డిమాండు లలో ఒక దానిని తపాలా శాఖ అనుమతించినది.
దీనివల పార్షిక విజయం చేకురినది.
Extracts from www. sapost.blogspot.in
Cadre Restructuring Proposal for Group -C Cleared by MOC & IT
The Cadre Restructuring for Group -C Employees has been signed by the Ministry and forwarded to DOPT for Final Approval on 13.05.2015.
It is expected that the proposal would be approved by DOPT after various formality checks and clearance from Department of Expenditure of Ministry of Finance.
The Salient features of the agreement are as follows :
1. Number of LSG posts will increase from 8 % to 22 %
2. Number of HSG II posts will increase from 2 % to 12 %
3. Number of HSG I posts will increase from 1.5 % to 4 %
4. After completion of 2 years in HSG I the official will be promoted to 4800 GP (Non-functional Basis)
5. The above proposal will be applicable to RMS, Circle Office and SBCO in the same ratio
6. Postman/Mail guard will get the same ratio of promotion.
1. The Post of SPM in Single and Double Handed Post offices will be placed under 2800/- Grade Pay ie All LSG and I MACP officials would man the offices.
2. The Post of SPM in Triple Handed and LSG Post offices will be placed under 4200/- Grade Pay ie All present HSG II / MACP II officials would man the offices and Posts.
3. The Post of HSG I and HSG II would be merged and placed under Grade Pay of 4600/- and be granted 4800/- on non functional basis after 4 Years.
4. The Post of Existing Postmaster Cadre officials will be modified in light of the same on approval of the Cadre Restructuring...
The Present Postmaster Grade -I Offices are likely to be placed under the Grade Pay of 4200/-
The Grade I Posts are likely to get ungraded to Grade II , creating wide opportunity for the Postmaster Cadre Official to get promoted to Grade II and Placed within the same division.
The Present Grade II offices are likely to be placed under 4600/- Grade Pay creating more number of offices for HSG I and II officials.
The Norms of the Postmaster Grade III Offices would be modified so as to identify 1/3rd of the merged HSG I and II for Postmaster Grade III.