Friday, 21 October 2016
Thursday, 20 October 2016
Sunday, 9 October 2016
Wednesday, 5 October 2016
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNIONS
( Group-C // Postmen & MTS – Gr-D // GDS )
Prakasam Dn., Ongole – 523 001
No. NFPE / Staff problems dtd. 03-10-2016
The Sr. Supdt.of Post offices,
Prakasam Dn., Ongole – 523 001
We recaptur the assurances given by SSPOs in the union meeting dtd. in which the SSPOs graced the occation for felicitating the transfred ASPOs.
Accordingly a team has been constituted from NFPE to study the problems which are beeing faced by staff in the changed senario of CBS & Mchamish. The same are detailed below along with other localiased problems also.
1. FINACLE problems;
a. Low bandwidth / non connectivity to FINACLE server.
Suggession from NFPE: In addition to providing sufficient bandwidth / connectivity we propose to up grade the systems with additional RAM to augment the speed.Out dated infraustructure / peripharals may be replaced.
b. FiNACLE is designed for minimum two work force i.e. clerical & Supervisary, but most of Post offices work under single hand. It may please be ensured two place minimum two hands in all FINACLE offices to have fool proof , fraude proof operations. This may kindly be taken up with opropriate level.
c. In regard to RD transactions , the silent accounts will be inactived after 6 difaults. At present the FINACLE is in force for the last six months , in Prakasam Dn.. In most cases i.e in most of the offices, there are so many RD accounts from BO level are prending for accounting in FINACLE at SO level, which may be treated as silent and get inactivated, and there will not be any option for revival.
d. Guaidance may kindly be circulated for easy method in regard to;
x. Change of RD denomination in FINACLE
y. BO pending transactions for FINACLE entry at later date of actual transaction and to regularaise the freazing of data entry.
z. Guidelines, in writting, may be circulated for guidance on change of incumbancy in regard to C-Class offices so as to what to do when there are pending vouchers for next day entry owing SPM is forced day end process. Especially in the fag end days of 15th & 30/31 of any month this is a major problem in oprating offices where there will be huge quantum of work for data entry is pending.
e. Change of used IDs in connection with change of incumbancy on immediate process in co-ordination between Staff branch , CBS Branch at DO level and PLI / RPLI branch at HO level and relieving office for immediate change in use IDs. To ensure the user ID of the working personal only instead of using the ID of permenent incharge of the office.
f. At present the office which are delinked from the network owing to poor connectivity , lower bandwidth, ele. Supply , are forced to visit the HOs for FINACLE data entry. But in HOs , availability of systems is a mojor problem. Hence it is suggested to keep minimum required systems at Sub diivision level , to minimaize the problem.
g. To identify any town SO for non-home traansaction operations to prevent work rush at busy offices.
h. In Uppalapadu (P) , some huge differances in between SO / FINACLE records and BO records , are noticed. This may lead to deactivation of live accounts which are pending for updation in FINACLE. Hence it is suggested to identify such offices for immediate attension for up dation in FINACLE.
Mc Chamish problems :
In some cases , there are problems regarding change in rate of premium, which may please be taken up at appropriate level.
Non printing of receipts for transaction , which become manula after online procedure.
1. Supply of lazer printers to all FINACLE offices
2. Supply / repairs of pass book printers
3. Easy way of refilling of printer cartridges.
4. Booting of servers in many offices. For example the same is noticed in MMT Road , Chimakurthy.
5. Immediate supply of server systems with upgraded specifications.
6. It seems only one person is acting as AMS service agent i.e. for OM systems as well ACS services, who is not capable of serving the requirnents.
7. Maintaning a register for complaint / reuirement from SOs at DO level asigning a number and allotment to the system administrator for attending the same at the same order for review of each item on its priority basis.
8. Avoiding calling for repeated reports to minimaise presure on the operative offices.
9. Deficiencey in traning to the staff. In most of cases only paper training is being recorded without addequet / actual traning. Hence it is requested to ensure proper & sufficient training for the staff.
10. Guidelines on issue of credit certificate from SPM in regard to PLI / RPLI.
11. Early payment of advance of TA in regard to longer period of deputations.
12. Change of cash offices to nearest places . For example : Vallur , Uppalapadu (P), Kommalapadu.
13. Immediate passing of CBS / Regular outsourcing bills on monthly basis.
14. Supply of chairs , furniture etc. .Most of the offices are suffer from shortage of chairs. Ex. MMT Road , Uppalapadu (P), Addanki etc.
15. Provision of toilets in many operative offices. For example on leave / obsence of regular SPM, the quuarter portion will be locked leaving no room for washroom for leave incumbants. For example Lawyerpeta TSO , DCP , Gopalanagaram TSO , Muppavaram , Gudlur.
16. IPs are utilaising the services of some GDS officials by ordering the other GDS staff to look after the duties of GDS who is deployed at IP office, without any extra remunaration. For example. GDS MD , J.Pangulur, GDS.
17. Review of work load / delivery beet arrangments in expanding arears. Ex. Addanki, Lawyerpeta , Vetapalem etc..
18. Supply of cash chest to J.Pangulur.
19. Provision of system to the accountant Kandukur HO, SPM, Addanki, Lawyerpeta , APM (R) , Ongole HO.
20. Supply / repairs / installation of Generators.
21. Review of UPS working conditions on regular basis. Ex. SR Puram , Ongole
22. Review of autharaised cash balance at BOs.
23. Avoiding meetings on Sundays & Holidays.
Early action may kindly be taken for immediate setlement of problems.
(K.VENKATESWARLU) (P.SANKARANAIK) (S.NAGIREDDY)
Divl. Secretray Divl. Secretray Divl. Secretray
AIPEU-Gr-C AIPEU-PM & MTS-Gr-D AIPEU-GDS-NFPE
Tuesday, 4 October 2016
National Federation of Postal Employees
Federation of National Postal Organisations
NFPE – FNPO – AIPEU GDS – NUGDS
DECIDED TO CONDUCT
TWO DAYS NATIONWIDE STRIKE
ON 9th& 10th NOVEMBER 2016
followed by a phased programme of action, demanding --
Demand No. 1 - Grant of enhanced bonus of 7000 to Gramin Dak Sevaks for the financial year 2014-15 and 2015-16 at par with departmental employees.
Demand No. 2 - Payment of arrears of revised wages from 01.01.2006 (6th CPC arrears) and from 01.01.2016 (7th CPC arrears) to Casual, part-time, contingent employees and Daily rated mazdoors. Grant enhanced bonus to Casual Labourers also.
PHASED PROGRAMME OF ACTION
Phase – 1 - Protest demonstrations in front of all Divisional/Regional / Circle offices on 3rdOctober 2016.
Phase –2 - Mass dharna in front of all Divisional / Regional / Circle offices on 20th October 2016.
Phase – 3 - Indefinite hunger fast in front of Dak Bhawan by Secretary Generals and General Secretaries from 3rd November 2016.
Phase – 4 - Two days nationwide strike on 9th& 10th November 2016.
MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
Courtesy : aipeugdsnfpe.blogspot.in